The world is evolving at “the speed of information”.
We are constantly plugged into ever-changing streams of data. Multitasking is no longer just a skill — it’s a way of life.
Unfiltered access to information has revolutionized every aspect of society, including the way our children make choices. Children are being sent competing messages that can easily distract them from the values they are taught at home and in school.
Today we need to be more intentional in how we guide our children’s growth. Through a positive weekly social experience, Grow guides and empowers children to mindfully choose who they want to become — and gives them the tools to achieve their vision of their best selves.
• Child-led learning communities
• Using favorite activities to simulate real-life challenges
• Encouraging children to explore their peers’ perspectives and discover fresh solutions
• Caring staff specially trained to support your children as they reach for their potential
• Fusing the most innovative child development research with the timeless wisdom of Torah
• Pride in the Jewish tradition of compassion, integrity, and social justice
788 Eastern Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11213
Phone: 718-467-4400 x4359